Friday, November 9, 2007

The Deal

You may have noticed I've been missing for a few days.

You may have asked yourself, "Why isn't Jeff posting? Why isn't he leaving obnoxious comments on my blog? This is like Chinese water torture. I'm just waiting for the drip to drop! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME???!?!?!"

Or maybe you didn't notice. Anyway, I just this week decided to go to grad school in the spring. I hate waiting for things, so making this decision two month before the semester starts has me frantic, but at least not sitting around anxiously twiddling my thumbs. Since I'm moving out of state, I've got a lot to do.

Hopefully after knocking some todos out of the way I'll settle back into a regular posting schedule. I may buy a domain and try a whole new blog identity. I've got a few cool ideas. I'll keep you in the loop.

And I don't intend to stop posting entirely. So keep checking in, and don't unsubscribe. And go exercise, or something. Thanks.

No comments: